Monday, February 4, 2013

January's Top Post of the Month

Being a relatively new site I thought I'd share every month what the previous month's favorite posts were, so here goes.

The all time favorite post for January was my review for the book GLUTEN-FREE, SUGAR FREE COOKING, proving that you, my readers, are very interested in making good choices in the foods you eat.  I'll be looking for other products to review for you in the future.



The next favorite was the post on TEA FOR YOU~  I'm glad it was a favorite of your's because I love, love, love tea and everything connected to tea.  I also hope you'll be ordering some of my tea blends for your next tea party!

Number three on the top five posts for January was the JELLY AND JAM LORE story from the jelly and jam preservation association.  Our list of Jelly and Jam flavors are going to grow dramatically this next season so watch for new and wonderful flavors.

To my surprise you have been really interested in the products produced here at HERITAGE HARVEST HOME(STEAD) and I hope that means you'll be ordering some products soon!  Check out the next favorite page again soon!  OUR PRODUCTS FOR HOME AND HOMESTEAD The first of the Brocolli and Cabbage plants were seeded today, all our seeds have been ordered and some additional berry and Fruit trees will be ordered soon!

Baked Veggie Chips Recipe

Finally, you seemed to really enjoy the VEGETABLE CHIPS recipe.  Hope you use it often!

Once I'm able to sit at the computer more often I will have some really great thoughts to share with you as we begin to produce food for you and me in 2013.  Our goal is to grow 85% of our own food.  Watch and see if we can do it and tell your friends to join our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment